1. What is your role/position with NHCLV and which location do you work at?
I am a Case Manager for NHCLV.
2. Why do you think an FQHC is important in caring for members of the Lehigh Valley community?
Because of all the uninsured residents that we have. They have a place they can walk to if needed.
3. What’s the most important thing you have learned working for an FQHC?
How much we do really care and how much more we do then much other health centers
4. What do you love most about your job?
Helping our patients. So many of them appreciate it and respect it.
5. What one piece of advice do you have for patients when it comes to caring for their health?
Always ask questions NO matter what!