The week of August 7-13, NHCLV will be hosting several events in celebration of National Health Center Week and we want you to join us! All events are free and open to the public.
NHCLV will hold a free COVID Vaccination Clinic for the general public on Wednesday, July 13 from 10 am – noon at our Easton community health center.
NHCLV will hold two June COVID Vaccination Clinics on June 24 and 29. Both events are open to the public.
COVID Vaccination Clinic (patients only) on Friday, May 20 at NHCLV Northside Bethlehem
NHCLV will hold two mid-May COVID vaccination clinics, one for patients and one for the general public.
NHCLV will host a free COVID vaccination clinic at our downtown Allentown community health center, Vida Nueva at Casa for patients only.
The next NHCLV COVID vaccination clinic for our patients is on Friday afternoon 3/18 at our Northside Bethlehem community health center from 1-4 pm.
NHCLV will hold a FREE COVID-19 Vaccination Clinic at its downtown Allentown community health center – Vida Nueva at Casa Guadalupe.
NHCLV will hold a FREE Community Vaccination Clinic for COVID-19 on Saturday, Sept. 11 at its downtown Allentown community health center. Go here to register.
NHCLV will host a Saturday 7/24 COVID-19 Vaccination Clinic for adolescents at its Northside Bethlehem health center. The event is free but advanced online registration is required.
Please join us on Wed. 8/11 for the Grand Opening/Open House of our new Northside Bethlehem community health center.
NHCLV will hold a free COVID-19 Vaccination Clinic at its Northside Bethlehem community health center on Sat. July 17 from 10 am – 12:30 pm. Appointments are required.
NHCLV will hold weekly Sign-up Sessions for Pennie 2021 health insurance in June to help residents register for health coverage.
Starting in May we will be holding weekly Pennie signup sessions with NHCLV Assisters at our four community health center locations to help you get signed up for 2021 health insurance. They can assist with the registration process and answer your questions. Or if you’d prefer to meet with them […]
NHCLV can help you sign up for a 2021 health insurance plan through Pennie and answer questions during a special enrollment period.
The CATE COVID-19 Mobile Response Unit will visit Easton to provide free tests while NHCLV provides free flu shots on 11/6 & 7.
NHCLV is now providing COVID-19 testing for patients only at all three health center locations.
Neighborhood Health Centers of the Lehigh Valley is pleased to announce that it will open its fourth Community Health Center location at 635 E. Broad Street in October at the Broad & Wood professional building in Bethlehem, PA.
Fall is here and that means it’s time to get your flu shot! We have the vaccine in stock at our three community health centers.
NHCLV recently received a $3,000 donation from the Cohen, Feeley, Altemose, & Rambo law firm to provide boxes of fresh food to patient families in need during the pandemic.
For 5/6/20 National Nurses Day, NHCLV RN Jazmine Irizarry was interviewed on WFMZ Edicion en Espanol about what it’s like to be a nurse, especially during these challenging times.
In order to better serve NHCLV patients during the COVID-19 health emergency, we are temporarily changing the hours of operations at our three community health centers.
At NHCLV, our healthcare workers provide high quality primary care services to our patients in English and Spanish. We also use a translation service for all other languages. Because clear and open communication with your healthcare team is as important to you as it is to us.
Our Centering Pregnancy program features prenatal visits with a group of other pregnant women and your healthcare team that include prenatal care and additional time for learning and support.
“What I love most is our patients. I look forward to working personally with them and seeing them create goals and achieving them. Taking care of your health allows you to see healthier days.”
Our NHCLV community health centers are conveniently located in the neighborhoods they serve so they are easy for residents to get to. We get to know our patients because we don’t just care for them, we care about them!
“Everyday that I go to work I get to play a part in making someone’s life a little bit better than it was the day before.”
When you become a patient of NHCLV, our team of medical professionals doesn’t just care FOR you, they care ABOUT you. Find out how we are different and how we might be the right fit for you and your family. Se habla Espanol.
Find out how NHCLV, the region’s FQHC, got started by a group of concerned community residents.
Watch this NHCLV video to learn what a Federally Qualified Health Center is, why it’s important to our community, and how it serves ALL patients, regardless of health insurance or ability to pay.
“I love that I am able to work with patients and their families on reaching their recovery goals. “
“The services at an FQHC are crucial to help those who need health care and are uninsured or underinsured. Healthcare, especially primary care, is treating the whole patient.”
“I am an RN Care Manager with a focus on assisting refugee patients and elderly patients. I love assisting patients in understanding their health conditions, interventions and treatments.”
“I love working closely with our low-risk prenatal population and complex care pediatric patients. It’s rewarding to see a patient throughout their prenatal care and seamlessly transition their newborn as a patient into our family practice. We care for the entire family as a whole.”
1. What is your role/position with NHCLV and which location do you work at? How long have you worked for the organization? I am a behavioral health integrated specialist for our Two Rivers-Easton community health center. I have been working with the organization for two years. 2. Why do you […]
1. What is your role/position with NHCLV and which location do you work at? I am a Case Manager for NHCLV. 2. Why do you think an FQHC is important in caring for members of the Lehigh Valley community? Because of all the uninsured residents that we have. They have […]
1. What is your role/position with NHCLV and which location do you work at? How long have you worked for the organization? I’m a physician with NHCLV and work mainly in Allentown and Bethlehem. I’ve been with the organization since March 2018. 2. Why do you think an FQHC is […]
1. What is your role/position with NHCLV and which location do you work at? How long have you worked for the organization? I am an RN Clinical Coordinator and I work at the Southside Bethlehem Family Fowler Center located in Donegan Elementary School. I have worked for NHCLV for the […]
1. What is your role/position with NHCLV and which location do you work at? How long have you worked for the organization? I am a Licensed Clinical Social Worker at all three NHCLV sites. I have been with the nonprofit organization for two years. 2. Why do you think an […]
1. What is your role/position with NHCLV and how long have you worked for the organization? Licensed Clinical Social Worker (Therapist)/Yoga Instructor. 1.5 years. 2. Why do you think an FQHC is important in caring for members of the Lehigh Valley community? I think an FQHC is important in caring […]
1. What is your role/position with NHCLV and which location do you work at? How long have you worked for the organization? I am Vanessa Perez Weiss, FNP, NP-C. I am a Family Nurse Practitioner at the Donegan Clinic in Bethlehem. In that role I function as a Primary Care […]
1. What is your role/position with NHCLV? At which location do you work? How long have you worked for the organization? I am the Chief Medical Officer and have worked at NHCLV for the past 8 years, first in a part-time capacity and in the past four years as a […]
The nonprofit Neighborhood Health Centers of the Lehigh Valley has received Full Recognition for its diabetes prevention program from the Centers for Disease Control’s National Diabetes Prevention Program. This recognition makes it the only organization to receive Full Recognition in the Lehigh Valley (Lehigh and Northampton Counties), and the only […]
The nonprofit Neighborhood Health Centers of the Lehigh Valley today announced the expansion of its downtown Allentown primary care services at a new site. The 10-year lease on the building located at 160 Hamilton Street will allow NHCLV to expand its fully integrated primary care services to a new facility. […]
The nonprofit Neighborhood Health Centers of the Lehigh Valley has officially opened the doors on its new community health center in West Ward Easton. Located at 1101 Northampton Street on the first floor of the Two Rivers Health & Wellness Foundation building, the facility has 3600 sq. ft. of space […]