NHCLV will host a Saturday 7/24 COVID-19 Vaccination Clinic for adolescents at its Northside Bethlehem health center. The event is free but advanced online registration is required.
Please join us on Wed. 8/11 for the Grand Opening/Open House of our new Northside Bethlehem community health center.
NHCLV will hold a free COVID-19 Vaccination Clinic at its Northside Bethlehem community health center on Sat. July 17 from 10 am – 12:30 pm. Appointments are required.
Starting in May we will be holding weekly Pennie signup sessions with NHCLV Assisters at our four community health center locations to help you get signed up for 2021 health insurance. They can assist with the registration process and answer your questions. Or if you’d prefer to meet with them […]
NHCLV can help you sign up for a 2021 health insurance plan through Pennie and answer questions during a special enrollment period.
The CATE COVID-19 Mobile Response Unit will visit Easton to provide free tests while NHCLV provides free flu shots on 11/6 & 7.
NHCLV is now providing COVID-19 testing for patients only at all three health center locations.
Neighborhood Health Centers of the Lehigh Valley is pleased to announce that it will open its fourth Community Health Center location at 635 E. Broad Street in October at the Broad & Wood professional building in Bethlehem, PA.
Fall is here and that means it’s time to get your flu shot! We have the vaccine in stock at our three community health centers.
Are you an NHCLV patient? Then we need you to sign up for our new online Patient Portal with Athena! It’s easy to do and free to use.
If you need to schedule an appointment with NHCLV, please read this important information first regarding our COVID-19 policies and our telehealth option.
NHCLV patients are invited to participate in a free online yoga class offered by our Neighbor-2-Neighbor Time Banking Program.
NHCLV has announced the use of a new electronic medical record, AthenaHealth, and has updated its Sliding Fee Discount Program as well.
NHCLV recently received a $3,000 donation from the Cohen, Feeley, Altemose, & Rambo law firm to provide boxes of fresh food to patient families in need during the pandemic.
Neighborhood Health Centers of the Lehigh Valley has introduced telemedicine services featuring virtual visits via video chat and secure texting for patients to communicate with their health care team.
For 5/6/20 National Nurses Day, NHCLV RN Jazmine Irizarry was interviewed on WFMZ Edicion en Espanol about what it’s like to be a nurse, especially during these challenging times.
The NHCLV Diabetes Prevention Program is approved by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, and is proven to reduce the risk of getting diabetes by half.
In order to better serve NHCLV patients during the COVID-19 health emergency, we are temporarily changing the hours of operations at our three community health centers.
At NHCLV, our healthcare workers provide high quality primary care services to our patients in English and Spanish. We also use a translation service for all other languages. Because clear and open communication with your healthcare team is as important to you as it is to us.
Our Centering Pregnancy program features prenatal visits with a group of other pregnant women and your healthcare team that include prenatal care and additional time for learning and support.
Patient-centered care means that we listen to our patients and help them to be proactive with their health.
“What I love most is our patients. I look forward to working personally with them and seeing them create goals and achieving them. Taking care of your health allows you to see healthier days.”
“Everyday that I go to work I get to play a part in making someone’s life a little bit better than it was the day before.”
When you become a patient of NHCLV, our team of medical professionals doesn’t just care FOR you, they care ABOUT you. Find out how we are different and how we might be the right fit for you and your family. Se habla Espanol.
Watch this NHCLV video to learn what a Federally Qualified Health Center is, why it’s important to our community, and how it serves ALL patients, regardless of health insurance or ability to pay.
“The services at an FQHC are crucial to help those who need health care and are uninsured or underinsured. Healthcare, especially primary care, is treating the whole patient.”
The primary objective of the Patient Advisory Council is to ensure that patients are able to regularly express their suggestions and concerns regarding the manner in which health care is provided at NHCLV. The Patient Advisory Council encourages patients to do so in the form of various group activities and […]
“I am an RN Care Manager with a focus on assisting refugee patients and elderly patients. I love assisting patients in understanding their health conditions, interventions and treatments.”
“I love working closely with our low-risk prenatal population and complex care pediatric patients. It’s rewarding to see a patient throughout their prenatal care and seamlessly transition their newborn as a patient into our family practice. We care for the entire family as a whole.”
1. What is your role/position with NHCLV and which location do you work at? I am a Case Manager for NHCLV. 2. Why do you think an FQHC is important in caring for members of the Lehigh Valley community? Because of all the uninsured residents that we have. They have […]
1. What is your role/position with NHCLV and which location do you work at? How long have you worked for the organization? I am the Program Coordinator of the Center of Excellence for Opioid Use Disorder. I have been employed with NHCLV since February 2017 and I work out of […]
1. What is your role/position with NHCLV and which location do you work at? How long have you worked for the organization? I’m a Center of Excellence Care Manager and work mainly out of our downtown Allentown community health center (Vida Nueva). I have been working for NHCLV for just […]
1. What is your role/position with NHCLV and which location do you work at? How long have you worked for the organization? I’m a physician with NHCLV and work mainly in Allentown and Bethlehem. I’ve been with the organization since March 2018. 2. Why do you think an FQHC is […]
1. What is your role/position with NHCLV and which location do you work at? How long have you worked for the organization? I am an RN Clinical Coordinator and I work at the Southside Bethlehem Family Fowler Center located in Donegan Elementary School. I have worked for NHCLV for the […]
1. What is your role/position with NHCLV and which location do you work at? How long have you worked for the organization? I am a Licensed Clinical Social Worker at all three NHCLV sites. I have been with the nonprofit organization for two years. 2. Why do you think an […]
1. What is your role/position with NHCLV and how long have you worked for the organization? Licensed Clinical Social Worker (Therapist)/Yoga Instructor. 1.5 years. 2. Why do you think an FQHC is important in caring for members of the Lehigh Valley community? I think an FQHC is important in caring […]
Gloria Velazquez, PhD Candidate, LCSW Director of Social Services & Integrated Behavioral Health 1. What is your role/position with NHCLV and which location do you work at? My role is Director of Social Services & Integrated Behavioral Health. I am a social worker by training. I have been with the […]
The nonprofit Neighborhood Health Centers of the Lehigh Valley has received Full Recognition for its diabetes prevention program from the Centers for Disease Control’s National Diabetes Prevention Program. This recognition makes it the only organization to receive Full Recognition in the Lehigh Valley (Lehigh and Northampton Counties), and the only […]
The nonprofit Neighborhood Health Centers of the Lehigh Valley today announced the expansion of its downtown Allentown primary care services at a new site. The 10-year lease on the building located at 160 Hamilton Street will allow NHCLV to expand its fully integrated primary care services to a new facility. […]
The nonprofit Neighborhood Health Centers of the Lehigh Valley has officially opened the doors on its new community health center in West Ward Easton. Located at 1101 Northampton Street on the first floor of the Two Rivers Health & Wellness Foundation building, the facility has 3600 sq. ft. of space […]
Designation will help Southside Bethlehem and Downtown Allentown sites better serve patients Two local, federally qualified community health centers operated by the nonprofit Neighborhood Health Centers of the Lehigh Valley have earned national recognition that is designed to improve their relationship with, and thereby care of, local patients. The community […]