NHCLV has free N95 face masks and at-home COVID tests from the federal government to distribute to patients and to the general public
COVID Vaccination Clinic (patients only) on Friday, May 20 at NHCLV Northside Bethlehem
NHCLV will hold two mid-May COVID vaccination clinics, one for patients and one for the general public.
NHCLV will hold a free COVID vaccination clinic on 4-29 at its Northside Bethlehem community health center on E. Broad Street for patients only.
NHCLV will hold a free COVID vaccination clinic on Wed. 4/13 at its Easton community health center for patients only.
COVID Vaccination Clinic for NHCLV patients only on Friday 4/8 in Northside Bethlehem
NHCLV will host a free COVID vaccination clinic at our downtown Allentown community health center, Vida Nueva at Casa for patients only.
NHCLV will hold a COVID vaccination clinic for its patients only on Wednesday, March 23 from 10 am – noon at its Easton community health center.
The next NHCLV COVID vaccination clinic for our patients is on Friday afternoon 3/18 at our Northside Bethlehem community health center from 1-4 pm.
COVID Vaccination Clinic at NHCLV Easton – Wednesday afternoon March 2
NHCLV COVID Vaccination Clinic – Friday 2/25 from 1- 4 pm at the Northside Bethlehem community health center. NHCLV patients only.
The LVHN Mammogram Coach will visit the four NHCLV community health centers in 2022 to provide onsite mammograms.
NHCLV will hold a free COVID vaccination clinic for the general public on Saturday 1/22 at its downtown Allentown community health center.
NHCLV will hold a series of COVID vaccination clinics at three of its health center locations in the Lehigh Valley region. All vaccines are free. (Note: Some clinics are for NHCLV patients only.)
Tuesday 12/21 NHCLV will hold a free COVID vaccination clinic for Easton Area residents at Paxinosa School on Northampton Street in West Ward.
NHCLV will hold a pediatric COVID vaccination clinic for children only, ages 5-11, on Saturday 12/18 at its Northside Bethlehem community health center.
NHCLV will help community members get signed up for 2022 health insurance through Pennie at several sign-up events in December.
NHCLV patients are invited to take an online survey about their experiences at our health centers.
Give yourself the gift of protection for the holidays by signing up for an appointment at our Saturday morning, 12/4 COVID Vaccination Clinic at the NHCLV Northside Bethlehem community health center on E. Broad Street.
It’s time to sign up for 2022 health insurance through Pennie and NHCLV can help!
NHCLV will hold a free community vaccination clinic on Saturday, November 6 from 9 am – noon at our downtown Allentown community health center, Vida Nueva at Casa Guadalupe.
NHCLV will hold a community vaccination clinic for COVID-19 at New Bethany Ministries in Southside Bethlehem on Thursday 10/28.
NHCLV will hold a FREE COVID-19 Vaccination Clinic at its downtown Allentown community health center – Vida Nueva at Casa Guadalupe.
NHCLV will hold a FREE Community Vaccination Clinic for COVID-19 on Saturday, Sept. 11 at its downtown Allentown community health center. Go here to register.
Join us this evening for the Grand Opening of our newest nonprofit community health center at 635 E. Broad Street in Northside Bethlehem!
NHCLV will host a free COVID-19 vaccination clinic for children ages 12 and older using the Pfizer vaccine on Sat. 8/14 in downtown Allentown.
NHCLV will host a Saturday 7/24 COVID-19 Vaccination Clinic for adolescents at its Northside Bethlehem health center. The event is free but advanced online registration is required.
Please join us on Wed. 8/11 for the Grand Opening/Open House of our new Northside Bethlehem community health center.
Support NHCLV by becoming a sponsor of our 2021 National Health Center Week celebration in August.
NHCLV will hold a free COVID-19 Vaccination Clinic at its Northside Bethlehem community health center on Sat. July 17 from 10 am – 12:30 pm. Appointments are required.
The NHCLV 2021 Annual Board Meeting will take place virtually via Zoom on Monday, June 21 at 6 pm.
NHCLV will hold weekly Sign-up Sessions for Pennie 2021 health insurance in June to help residents register for health coverage.
NHCLV will hold free COVID-19 Community Vaccination Clinics in June at its community health centers.
Starting in May we will be holding weekly Pennie signup sessions with NHCLV Assisters at our four community health center locations to help you get signed up for 2021 health insurance. They can assist with the registration process and answer your questions. Or if you’d prefer to meet with them […]
NHCLV will host its first Community Vaccination Clinic on Saturday, May 1 from 10 am – noon. Appointments MUST be made in advance online – NO WALK-INS. Use link below to register. We have the 2-shot Moderna vaccine, but a limited supply of the 1-shot J&J vaccine is available by […]
NHCLV can help you sign up for a 2021 health insurance plan through Pennie and answer questions during a special enrollment period.
NHCLV offers COVID-19 testing for patients only at three of our locations from 12:30 – 4 pm according to the schedule listed in the graphic. All patients must first complete a Virtual Visit/tele-health appointment with their care team before coming in for testing. Tests are NOT available on a walk-in […]
NHCLV is proud to continue its partnership with the Lehigh Valley Cancer Institute to help get more women in our community screened for breast cancer by getting an annual mammogram. See the list of 2021 dates and NHCLV locations that their Mammogram Coach will visit. Please call them to […]
Let NHCLV help you sign up for 2021 health insurance coverage through Pennie. If you previously got your coverage through the Affordable Care Act/Obamacare, you now need to get it through Pennie.
The fourth NHCLV community health center is now open! Everyone is welcomed, with or without health insurance. Call us to schedule an appointment: 610-984-1380.
The CATE COVID-19 Mobile Response Unit will visit Easton to provide free tests while NHCLV provides free flu shots on 11/6 & 7.
NHCLV is now providing COVID-19 testing for patients only at all three health center locations.
Neighborhood Health Centers of the Lehigh Valley is pleased to announce that it will open its fourth Community Health Center location at 635 E. Broad Street in October at the Broad & Wood professional building in Bethlehem, PA.
Fall is here and that means it’s time to get your flu shot! We have the vaccine in stock at our three community health centers.
NHCLV is received two grant awards totaling $35,000 from the Health Resources and Services Administration of the U.S. Department of Health & Human Services.
NHCLV celebrates National Health Center Week 2020.
Are you an NHCLV patient? Then we need you to sign up for our new online Patient Portal with Athena! It’s easy to do and free to use.
If you need to schedule an appointment with NHCLV, please read this important information first regarding our COVID-19 policies and our telehealth option.
Genesis Ortega of WLVR News interviewed NHCLV Medical Director Dr. Tim Daly in this news segment: “Fear may be a factor driving COVID-19 disparities in the local Latino community” https://www.wlvr.org/2020/06/fear-may-be-a-factor-driving-covod-19-disparities-in-the-local-latino-community/
NHCLV patients are invited to participate in a free online yoga class offered by our Neighbor-2-Neighbor Time Banking Program.
The NHCLV 2020 Annual Meeting is Monday, June 15, 2020.
NHCLV has announced the use of a new electronic medical record, AthenaHealth, and has updated its Sliding Fee Discount Program as well.
NHCLV recently received a $3,000 donation from the Cohen, Feeley, Altemose, & Rambo law firm to provide boxes of fresh food to patient families in need during the pandemic.
Neighborhood Health Centers of the Lehigh Valley has introduced telemedicine services featuring virtual visits via video chat and secure texting for patients to communicate with their health care team.
For 5/6/20 National Nurses Day, NHCLV RN Jazmine Irizarry was interviewed on WFMZ Edicion en Espanol about what it’s like to be a nurse, especially during these challenging times.
The NHCLV Diabetes Prevention Program is approved by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, and is proven to reduce the risk of getting diabetes by half.
In order to better serve NHCLV patients during the COVID-19 health emergency, we are temporarily changing the hours of operations at our three community health centers.
At NHCLV, our healthcare workers provide high quality primary care services to our patients in English and Spanish. We also use a translation service for all other languages. Because clear and open communication with your healthcare team is as important to you as it is to us.
With so much information about the coronavirus being shared online right now, it’s vital that you get your information from reliable and accurate sources such as the CDC and the PA Department of Health.
Our Centering Pregnancy program features prenatal visits with a group of other pregnant women and your healthcare team that include prenatal care and additional time for learning and support.
The successful bidder was submitted by and the project will be awarded to Allied Building Construction in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania.
Patient-centered care means that we listen to our patients and help them to be proactive with their health.
NHCLV is proud to offer high quality, affordable dental services at NHCLV, including preventive dental services such as basic dental screening, cleanings, and oral health education.
“What I love most is our patients. I look forward to working personally with them and seeing them create goals and achieving them. Taking care of your health allows you to see healthier days.”
Our NHCLV community health centers are conveniently located in the neighborhoods they serve so they are easy for residents to get to. We get to know our patients because we don’t just care for them, we care about them!
“Everyday that I go to work I get to play a part in making someone’s life a little bit better than it was the day before.”
When you become a patient of NHCLV, our team of medical professionals doesn’t just care FOR you, they care ABOUT you. Find out how we are different and how we might be the right fit for you and your family. Se habla Espanol.
Find out how NHCLV, the region’s FQHC, got started by a group of concerned community residents.
Watch this NHCLV video to learn what a Federally Qualified Health Center is, why it’s important to our community, and how it serves ALL patients, regardless of health insurance or ability to pay.
“I love that I am able to work with patients and their families on reaching their recovery goals. “
“The services at an FQHC are crucial to help those who need health care and are uninsured or underinsured. Healthcare, especially primary care, is treating the whole patient.”
I was amazed at how much we as a team came together to help all those in need. When it’s time to come together, we do just that.
The primary objective of the Patient Advisory Council is to ensure that patients are able to regularly express their suggestions and concerns regarding the manner in which health care is provided at NHCLV. The Patient Advisory Council encourages patients to do so in the form of various group activities and […]
“I am an RN Care Manager with a focus on assisting refugee patients and elderly patients. I love assisting patients in understanding their health conditions, interventions and treatments.”
“My single most important piece of advice for patients is to learn and ask questions. … Write down questions at home as they arise to be better prepared at each office visit.”
“I love what I do. I love working with patients, providing the best preventive dental services. Teaching them about oral health, making a difference in their life and making them smile.”
“I love working closely with our low-risk prenatal population and complex care pediatric patients. It’s rewarding to see a patient throughout their prenatal care and seamlessly transition their newborn as a patient into our family practice. We care for the entire family as a whole.”
1. What is your role/position with NHCLV and which location do you work at? How long have you worked for the organization? I am a behavioral health integrated specialist for our Two Rivers-Easton community health center. I have been working with the organization for two years. 2. Why do you […]
1. What is your role/position with NHCLV and which location do you work at? I am a Case Manager for NHCLV. 2. Why do you think an FQHC is important in caring for members of the Lehigh Valley community? Because of all the uninsured residents that we have. They have […]
1. What is your role/position with NHCLV and which location do you work at? How long have you worked for the organization? I am the Program Coordinator of the Center of Excellence for Opioid Use Disorder. I have been employed with NHCLV since February 2017 and I work out of […]
1. What is your role/position with NHCLV and which location do you work at? How long have you worked for the organization? I’m a Center of Excellence Care Manager and work mainly out of our downtown Allentown community health center (Vida Nueva). I have been working for NHCLV for just […]
1. What is your role/position with NHCLV and which location do you work at? How long have you worked for the organization? I’m a physician with NHCLV and work mainly in Allentown and Bethlehem. I’ve been with the organization since March 2018. 2. Why do you think an FQHC is […]
1. What is your role/position with NHCLV and which location do you work at? How long have you worked for the organization? My role is Health Educator/Lifestyle Coach specializing in the Pre-Diabetes CDC program, Diabetes Self-Management groups. In addition to these groups a Diabetes Support group meets once a month […]
1. What is your role/position with NHCLV and which location do you work at? How long have you worked for the organization? I am an RN Clinical Coordinator and I work at the Southside Bethlehem Family Fowler Center located in Donegan Elementary School. I have worked for NHCLV for the […]
1. What is your role/position with NHCLV and which location do you work at? How long have you worked for the organization? I am a Certified Medical Assistant at the Vida Nueva Allentown site. I have worked at NHCLV since 2010. One of my roles is to perform intake duties […]
1. What is your role/position with NHCLV and which location do you work at? How long have you worked for the organization? I am a Medical Assistant and OB group and Centering Parenting group facilitator at the downtown Allentown location known as Vida Nueva. I have worked for NHCLV for […]
1. What is your role/position with NHCLV and which location do you work at? How long have you worked for the organization? I am Certified Nurse Midwife. I provide prenatal and postpartum care for our patients during their pregnant year. I also help with women’s health issues and birth control. […]
1. What is your role/position with NHCLV and which location do you work at? How long have you worked for the organization? I am a Licensed Clinical Social Worker at all three NHCLV sites. I have been with the nonprofit organization for two years. 2. Why do you think an […]
1. What is your role/position with NHCLV and how long have you worked for the organization? Licensed Clinical Social Worker (Therapist)/Yoga Instructor. 1.5 years. 2. Why do you think an FQHC is important in caring for members of the Lehigh Valley community? I think an FQHC is important in caring […]
1. What is your role/position with NHCLV and which location do you work at? How long have you worked for the organization? I am Vanessa Perez Weiss, FNP, NP-C. I am a Family Nurse Practitioner at the Donegan Clinic in Bethlehem. In that role I function as a Primary Care […]
1. What is your role/position with NHCLV? At which location do you work? How long have you worked for the organization? I am the Chief Medical Officer and have worked at NHCLV for the past 8 years, first in a part-time capacity and in the past four years as a […]
Gloria Velazquez, PhD Candidate, LCSW Director of Social Services & Integrated Behavioral Health 1. What is your role/position with NHCLV and which location do you work at? My role is Director of Social Services & Integrated Behavioral Health. I am a social worker by training. I have been with the […]
The nonprofit Neighborhood Health Centers of the Lehigh Valley has received Full Recognition for its diabetes prevention program from the Centers for Disease Control’s National Diabetes Prevention Program. This recognition makes it the only organization to receive Full Recognition in the Lehigh Valley (Lehigh and Northampton Counties), and the only […]
The nonprofit Neighborhood Health Centers of the Lehigh Valley today announced the expansion of its downtown Allentown primary care services at a new site. The 10-year lease on the building located at 160 Hamilton Street will allow NHCLV to expand its fully integrated primary care services to a new facility. […]
It’s a celebration, and we want our patients and Easton residents to join us! We’re having a grand opening event and ribbon cutting ceremony to officially welcome our new, expanded West Ward Easton community health center to the city. If you are an Easton resident, please RSVP via the link […]
The nonprofit Neighborhood Health Centers of the Lehigh Valley has officially opened the doors on its new community health center in West Ward Easton. Located at 1101 Northampton Street on the first floor of the Two Rivers Health & Wellness Foundation building, the facility has 3600 sq. ft. of space […]
Designation will help Southside Bethlehem and Downtown Allentown sites better serve patients Two local, federally qualified community health centers operated by the nonprofit Neighborhood Health Centers of the Lehigh Valley have earned national recognition that is designed to improve their relationship with, and thereby care of, local patients. The community […]