Before you visit us
Please call one of our community health centers BEFORE coming to one of our community health centers to schedule a Virtual Visit if you think you have COVID-19 or if you have been exposed to someone who has tested positive.
Allentown – 610-841-8400
Southside Bethlehem – 484-408-0755
Northside Bethlehem – 610-984-1380
Easton – 484-544-3113
NHCLV offers COVID testing at all locations. Patients must first have a telemedicine/virtual visit with their NHCLV care team before coming in for the test. Walk-in testing is NOT available.
Monitoring COVID Spread in Your Area
NHCLV requests that you schedule a telehealth visit with your healthcare provider and do not come into the health center if you:
- Are age 60 and over
- have chronic lung or heart disease
- have diabetes
- are immunocompromised
- have symptoms of an infection, like cough, shortness of breath, fever, vomiting, diarrhea, etc.
We can see you in person for the following services recommended by your provider:
- well children less than 2 years old who need vaccines
- visits for controlled substance prescribing
- visits for certain procedures or other special circumstances
- visits to care for your pregnancy
- visits requested by your healthcare provider
If you need to come into the health center, NHCLV is working to keep you safe.
Your safety is very important to us. We have many measures in place to protect you:
- Telehealth visits are available every day to reduce face-to-face encounters and infection risk. We recommend telehealth visits for most appointments that do not require you to be in person.
- NHCLV staff and all patients and visitors are screened for recent travel to high-risk areas and have their temperature taken before entering the health center.
- You must wear a face mask unless there is a medical reason you can’t.
- iPads and online check-in are available to reduce wait times in the waiting room and reduce your exposure to other patients and visitors.
- You see our team cleaning and disinfecting all areas to ensure they are ready for you.
- One person may come with you to your visit. If someone brings you to your appointment (one person per patient), he or she can come inside to accompany you for your visit with the provider, wait in the waiting room if space is available, or wait in their vehicle.
Lost Vaccination Card
Have you lost your official Vaccine Card? Fill out this online form for the Pennsylvania Department of Health to receive a record of your immunizations for COVID. Please note that this is NOT a replacement vaccination card, but it is official proof of your vaccinations. https://expressforms.pa.gov/apps/pa/DOH/SIIS-release-of-records