Welcome all to our practice. We provide primary and preventive health and wellness services in the Lehigh Valley, regardless of a person’s ability to pay. As an Federally Qualified Health Center, NHCLV is a consumer-lead organization.
This means our patients are part of our governance model and their voice is very important to how we meet our community’s needs.
Your thoughts and suggestions are always welcome.
Our commitment to you:
- Affordable and accessible care
- Respectful and confidential care
- Coordination of comprehensive care
- Sensitivity to your needs.
– Routine Medical Care (including prenatal, pediatrics and women’s health)
– Sexually Transmitted Disease & HIV Counseling and Testing
– Free testing and counseling
– Pregnancy testing
– Group visits
Case managers are available to help you access the services you need:
– Assistance with applications for insurances or public benefits (Medical Assistance, Social Security, Disability, CHIP and Adult Basic)
– Prescription assistance
– Rental and food bank assistance
– Marketplace applications for insurance (Affordable Care Act)
– Diabetes classes offered in Spanish and English
– Nutrition counseling for all ages.
Mental Health Services
– Behavioral/Mental Health Counseling
Vida Nueva at Casa Gaudalupe
218 N. 2nd Street
Allentown, PA 18102
Hours of Operation:
Monday, Thursday 8 am – 8 pm
Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday 8 am – 5 pm
Two Saturdays a month