Neighborhood Health Centers of the Lehigh Valley (NHCLV) is currently looking for a full-time RN Clinical Coordinator. The Clinical Coordinator will be responsible for planning, coordinating and evaluating daily operations and serving as lead for the clinical team. The Clinical Coordinator will be responsible for orienting all new clinical staff to the practice and clinical policies and procedures. The incumbent will assure that excellent patient/family centered planning, communication and care is provided to each patient. They will use collaboration, coordination, delegation and supervision in working with the health care team to achieve evidence based care and optimize patient care outcomes. The incumbent will serve as a clinical resource for clinical staff, and clerical staff, including Practice Manager.
- Graduate from an accredited professional nursing program.
- Registered Nurse with current license to practice in the State of Pennsylvania.
- Minimum of two years experience in acute medical/surgical nursing with evidence of excellent clinical, leadership, communication, critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Evidence of successful completion of BLS
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively and professionally in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of and ability to work and engage with the uninsured, under-served and under-represented populations.
- Must have computer skills.
- Spanish and English bilingual required.
SEND RESUME AND COVER LETTER TO: firstname.lastname@example.org