Neighborhood Health Centers of the Lehigh Valley is currently seeking an experienced Patient Registration/Insurance Verification Specialist. The ideal candidate will demonstrate exceptional customer service and phone skills to register new patients and will also be responsible for conducting insurance verifications.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Excellent customer service skills
- Minimum 3-5 years patient registration experience in a healthcare environment
- Insurance verification experience required
- Must be bi-lingual in Spanish/English
The Mission of the NHCLV is to provide primary and preventive health and wellness services in the Lehigh Valley, regardless of a person’s ability to pay. We strive to do this directly and in partnership with other organizations, with a goal of creating a primary health care home for an underserved community.
Job Type: Full-time
SEND RESUME AND COVER LETTER TO: email@example.com