Neighborhood Health Centers of the Lehigh Valley is currently looking for a full-time Office Manager who is fluent in Spanish (written and spoken). This individual supports providers, staff, patients, and senior management and is critical to the overall coordination of services. Recognizes problems, develops relevant facts, formulates alternative solutions, and decides on appropriate conclusions. Searches for and assesses many different kinds of information before arriving at an understanding of an events, problem or opportunity. As a management level position, this individual advances the organizations principals of community health.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred in Healthcare Administration, Office Management or other closely related field.
- Bilingual skills in Spanish/English required (written & spoken).
- Must have at least 3 years of experience in health care management, specifically including supervising staff, medical office procedures, billing, and management of outpatient clinical practice.
- Must have ability to communicate in a positive manner with staff, patients, and center administration.
- Ability to promote a patient-centered, positive workplace.
- Ability to problem solve effectively.
- Competence with computers, MS Office Software and working with electronic medical records.
NHCLV offers an excellent benefit package including 8 paid holidays, PTO, a competitive pay rate and an excellent benefit package including medical, dental and vision along with company paid Life and a Short and Long Term Disability plan when eligible!
SEND RESUME AND COVER LETTER TO: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Mission of the NHCLV is to provide primary and preventive health and wellness services in the Lehigh Valley, regardless of a person’s ability to pay. We strive to do this directly and in partnership with other organizations, with a goal of creating a primary health care home for an underserved community.
This is not intended to be a full job description.