Neighborhood Health Centers of the Lehigh Valley (NHCLV) located in the beautiful Lehigh Valley, PA is currently interviewing for Nurse Practitioners.
The nurse practitioner is responsible for providing continuing and holistic healthcare service to individuals and families, irrespective of disease, age, gender, or body system. Having strong knowledge of patient in relation to family unit and community enables the family practice nurse practitioner to give a comprehensive healthcare service to patients, with focus on disease prevention as well as health promotion. The nurse practitioner also has the ability to achieve high performance working with diverse groups of individuals and leadership in a team environment.
- Possess current and valid license from the PA State Board of Nursing for Advanced Nursing Practice.
- Officially accredited to practice as a Nurse Practitioner (NP) by AANP or ANCC.
- Meet all PA state requirements and obtain valid Prescriptive Authority.
- Meet and keep valid all PA state and national legal requirements to practice as CRNP anywhere in the state.
- Maintain BLS certification.
- Competent in using electronic medical records and information systems in providing effective documentation of patient care.
- At least two years of clinical experience working as a family nurse practitioner.
- Experience working on pediatric and OB patients (willingness to include in scope if not current).
- Passionate about rendering quality and compassionate service to patients and growing the clinic.
- Neatness and a friendly appearance.
Hours of Operation
Hours may vary depending on the needs of the agency.
Some off-site work will be required
Out-of-town and overnight trips possible
NHCLV offers an excellent benefit package including 8 paid holidays, PTO, a competitive pay rate and an excellent benefit package including medical, dental and vision along with company paid Life and a Short Term Disability plan when eligible. NHCLV has a tuition reimbursement program and participates in Academic Loan Repayment Programs for those who qualify!
SEND RESUME AND COVER LETTER TO: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Mission of the NHCLV is to provide primary and preventive health and wellness services in the Lehigh Valley, regardless of a person’s ability to pay. We strive to do this directly and in partnership with other organizations, with a goal of creating a primary health care home for an underserved community.
This is not intended to be a full job description.