Neighborhood Health Centers of the Lehigh Valley (NHCLV) is currently looking for several experienced Medical Front Office Receptionists to join our team! If you love having a positive impact on the lives of others and serving the community, NHCLV may be the perfect place for you.
The Medical Front Office Receptionist/Patient Navigator staff’s primary purpose is to perform tasks related to efficient and effective patient flow in the health center. Duties include assisting nursing and provider staff with administrative support related to daily patient visits including phone calls, faxing and/or scanning to ensure immediate access to all information required for the patient visit. Other duties include referral management, assisting with medical insurance applications, verifying insurance eligibility, front desk duties of answering phones, collecting payments, etc. We work in a team environment and so this person needs to work collaboratively and in supportive manner with all other staff.
- High School education or GED
- Spanish/English bilingual REQUIRED
- Five years of prior medical office experience is necessary
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Basic math skills
- Ability to multi-task, work accurately and efficiently in a busy office situation
- Ability to problem solve, troubleshoot customer issues
- Computer literate and knowledge of office practices
- Ability to work in a team oriented atmosphere
- Honest, courteous and professional manner
SEND RESUME AND COVER LETTER TO: firstname.lastname@example.org