Neighborhood Health Centers of the Lehigh Valley is currently seeking Licensed Clinical Social Workers in the areas of Behavioral Health and Drug and Alcohol.
- Master’s degree in social work.
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker in the state of Pennsylvania. At least three years of experience as a LCSW in Behavioral Health or Drug and Alcohol.
- Minimum three years of counseling related experience in the area of Behavioral Health or Drug and Alcohol.
- Capacity to work with families in a confidential, respectful, caring, professional manner.
- Competency in Spanish Language ability (spoken/written) preferred.
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written.
- Adequate computer skills required (MS Office, web based software, and some knowledge of electronic health records system).
- Must have strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational skills needed.
- Must be able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Valid driver’s license and car that is insured is required.
NHCLV offers an excellent benefit package including 8 paid holidays, PTO, a competitive pay rate and an excellent benefit package including medical, dental and vision along with company paid Life and a Short Term Disability plan when eligible! NHCLV also offers tuition reimbursement to those who qualify!
SEND RESUME AND COVER LETTER TO: email@example.com
The Mission of the NHCLV is to provide primary and preventive health and wellness services in the Lehigh Valley, regardless of a person’s ability to pay. We strive to do this directly and in partnership with other organizations, with a goal of creating a primary health care home for an underserved community.
This is not intended to be a full job description.