Neighborhood Health Centers of the Lehigh Valley (NHCLV) located in the beautiful Lehigh Valley, PA is currently interviewing for Community Health/Team Based Care LPNs in the following areas:
- Chronic Care
- Substance Use Disorder
- Integrated Medical-Behavioral Care
- Current LPN licensure in the State of Pennsylvania.
- Spanish language ability strongly preferred.
- 1-2 years’ experience providing clinical services; experience in community/outpatient setting preferred.
- Exceptional customer service ability.
- Ability to effectively provide clinical care to patients of all ages and from diverse backgrounds, the majority of whom are underserved, as well as patients with complex medical and social needs.
- Exceptional organizational and interpersonal skills, with attention to detail required; strong oral/written communication skills is a must.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team and manage multiple priorities, utilizes effective time management skills, and exercise sound administrative and clinical judgment.
- Demonstrated ability to work well with people of various ages, backgrounds, ethnicities, and life experiences.
Hours of Operation
Hours may vary depending on the needs of the agency.
Some off-site work will be required
Out-of-town and overnight trips possible
NHCLV offers an excellent benefit package including 8 paid holidays, PTO, a competitive pay rate and an excellent benefit package including medical, dental and vision along with company paid Life and a Short Term Disability plan when eligible. NHCLV has a tuition reimbursement program and participates in Academic Loan Repayment Programs for those who qualify!
SEND RESUME AND COVER LETTER TO: email@example.com
The Mission of the NHCLV is to provide primary and preventive health and wellness services in the Lehigh Valley, regardless of a person’s ability to pay. We strive to do this directly and in partnership with other organizations, with a goal of creating a primary health care home for an underserved community.
This is not intended to be a full job description.