Neighborhood Health Centers of the Lehigh Valley is currently looking to fill full-time CMA positions for our new Easton site. The Certified Medical Assistant is part of the team concept in the Center’s health delivery system, which is devoted to the delivery of primary care in an ambulatory setting with emphases on prevention and health maintenance. Assist the R.N., L.P.N., and the clinical staff in performing their duties and carrying on the necessary functions required in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- Must have successfully completed and graduated from a medical assistant program with Certification
- Must have thorough education or training in the basics of medical terminology.
- Must have High school diploma or equivalent.
- Bilingual in English/Spanish.
- Five years minimum of prior experience as medical assistant required.
- Ability to work with clinical staff and handle pressure from more than one provider.
- Commitment to the concepts of preventive health care programs and team approach
- Ability to learn about patients and their problems.
- Phlebotomy drawing certificate may be required.
- Must have a Venipuncture Certificate or equivalent.
- Must have a current CPR Certificate.
SEND RESUME AND COVER LETTER TO: email@example.com