Neighborhood Health Centers of the Lehigh Valley (NHCLV) currently has openings for Full-Time Spanish speaking Call Center Representatives.
If you love having a positive impact on the lives of others and serving the community, NHCLV may be the perfect place for you!
- High School education or GED
- Spanish/English bilingual REQUIRED
- Three years of prior Call Center experience in a healthcare setting is necessary
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Basic math skills
- Ability to multi-task, work accurately and efficiently in a busy office situation
- Ability to problem solve, troubleshoot customer issues
- Computer literate and knowledge of office practices
- Ability to work in a team oriented atmosphere
- Honest, courteous and professional manner
NHCLV offers an excellent benefit package including 8 paid holidays, PTO, a competitive pay rate and an excellent benefit package including medical, dental and vision along with company paid Life and a Short Term Disability plan when eligible!
SEND RESUME AND COVER LETTER TO: email@example.com
The Mission of the NHCLV is to provide primary and preventive health and wellness services in the Lehigh Valley, regardless of a person’s ability to pay. We strive to do this directly and in partnership with other organizations, with a goal of creating a primary health care home for an underserved community.
This is not intended to be a full job description.