Neighborhood Health Centers of the Lehigh Valley (NHCLV) is a Federally Qualified Health Center in the Lehigh Valley that is currently looking for a Full-Time Behavioral Health Integrated Specialist to join our Center of Excellence team.
The Behavioral Health Integrated Specialist is responsible for assessing interested patients, designing care coordination plans and coordinating care management for Center of Excellence patients at NHCLV. The Behavioral Health Integrated Specialist is based primarily in the primary care clinic, and provides screening, assessment, evaluation of needs, care management plan development and linkage to higher levels of care for patients interested in recovery support for substance use disorder. Works with a multidisciplinary care management team comprised of clinicians, community health workers and drug and alcohol counseling partner agencies to support patients on their path to recovery.
- Bachelor’s degree in social work or other related human service field.
- Minimum three years casework/case management or related experience.
- Capacity to work with individuals in a confidential, respectful, caring, professional manner.
- Competency in Spanish Language ability (spoken/written) preferred.
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written, including experience in motivational interviewing.
- Adequate computer skills required (MS Office, web based software, and some knowledge of electronic health records system).
- Must have strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational skills needed.
- Must be able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Valid driver’s license and car that is insured is required.
- Certified Recovery Specialist, PCPC, and Drug and Alcohol counseling certification strongly preferred
- Experience in working with addiction, recovery, and substance use disorder strongly preferred.
- Familiarity with working with the criminal justice system and with individuals with criminal backgrounds a plus.
NHCLV offers an excellent benefit package including 8 paid holidays, PTO, a competitive pay rate and an excellent benefit package including medical, dental and vision along with company paid Life and a Short and Long Term Disability plan when eligible! NHCLV also offers tuition assistance to those who qualify!
SEND RESUME AND COVER LETTER TO: email@example.com
The Mission of the NHCLV is to provide primary and preventive health and wellness services in the Lehigh Valley, regardless of a person’s ability to pay. We strive to do this directly and in partnership with other organizations, with a goal of creating a primary health care home for an underserved community.
This is not intended to be a full job description.