This position is responsible for routine accounting and financial activities.
- Posts various accounting transactions in QuickBooks.
- Reconciles monthly the Daily Cash Payment Logs.
- Prepares various financial reports in Excel.
- Prepares, reviews and sends patient statements.
- Processes bi-weekly payroll.
- Prints and reviews various online or electronic invoices.
- Prepares various accounts payable and receivable functions.
- Inputs data on various Excel accounting reports; maintains these reports and spreadsheets as directed.
- Conducts self in accordance with NHCLV’s employee manual.
- Maintains confidentiality and adheres to all HIPPA guidelines.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or its equivalent with at least 1 year experience in the field or related area.
- Some ability to understand and practice bookkeeping and accounting terminology.
- Strong business acumen.
- Experience with general office procedures.
- Demonstrated initiative and the ability to work effectively within time constraints.
- Knowledge of financial systems and processes.
- Proficient with Excel and QuickBooks.
NHCLV offers an excellent benefit package including 8 paid holidays, PTO, a competitive pay rate and an excellent benefit package including medical, dental and vision along with company paid Life Insurance and Long and Short Term Disability plan when eligible!
SEND RESUME AND COVER LETTER TO: email@example.com
The Mission of the NHCLV is to provide primary and preventive health and wellness services in the Lehigh Valley, regardless of a person’s ability to pay. We strive to do this directly and in partnership with other organizations, with a goal of creating a primary health care home for an underserved community.
This is not intended to be a full job description.