We provide primary and preventive health and wellness services at our facility in Easton’s West Ward, regardless of a person’s ability to pay.
As a Federally Qualified Health Center, NHCLV is a consumer-lead organization. This means our patients are part of our governance model and their voice is very important to how we meet our community’s needs.
Our commitment to you:
- Affordable and accessible care
- Respectful and confidential care
- Coordination of comprehensive care
- Sensitivity to your needs
Learn about our Sliding Fee Discount Program HERE.
– Routine Medical Care (including pediatrics and women’s health)
– Sexually Transmitted Disease and HIV testing and counseling
– Pregnancy testing
Case managers are available to help you access the services you need:
– Assistance with applications for insurances or public benefits (Medical Assistance, Social Security, Disability, CHIP and Adult Basic)
– Prescription assistance
– Rental and food bank assistance
– Health Insurance Marketplace applications (Affordable Care Act/Obamacare)
– Diabetes classes offered in Spanish and English
– Nutrition counseling for all ages
Mental Health Services:
– Behavioral/Mental Health Counseling
Two Rivers Health and Wellness Building
1101 Northampton St.
Easton, PA 18042
Hours of Operation:
Monday – 8 am – 4:30 pm
Tuesday – 8 am – 8 pm
Wednesday – 8 am – 8 pm
Thursday – 8 am – 4:30 pm
Friday – 8 am – 4:30 pm
Saturday – Hours vary – please call
Sunday – closed
Clinic phone number: (484)-544-3113
LANTA bus routes: #220 & #106